Sensuality! What does that mean to you? Cambridge dictionary defines sensuality as the expression or suggestion of physical, especially sexual, pleasure or satisfaction. She found her intense sensuality irresistible. I love the sensuality of the cello and my response to it. What do you find sensual? Do you desire more of it in your life?
Les Ladies is featuring two big events around the topic of sensuality: Our 6th East Meets West Erotica Extravaganza (virtual) and our Joy of Touch series in the DC Area. Something for everyone!
First let's talk about the Erotica Extravaganza. We are partnering once again with So Many Women, So Little Time, a meetup on the west coast in Orange County, founded and run by Jody Potiker. Melissa McMannis will be my co-host for this event. We started doing this during covid and realized it's time again! In case you haven't been to one, here's what happens: first, come wearing whatever you consider erotic--whether it's leather, lace or a simple tank top! We begin the event with a fashion show, highlighting everyone's outfits (only if you opt in). Then we have performances, such as an original erotic story, a sensual song, erotic poetry, an erotic dance performance, or showcasing erotic art, or perhaps a favorite erotic reading. You don't have to perform to come--we need appreciative audience members! Instead of clapping, we moan to show our appreciation! It's quite fun!
If you're part of our private network, the Les Ladies Conscious Community, go here to RSVP. While we hope you will join our private network, you can also find this event on the Les Ladies meetup. This event is a fundraiser by donation--50% of Les Ladies proceeds will go to defraying the costs of running Les Ladies (Mighty Networks, Meetup, Zoom, MailChimp, Wix) and 50% will go to the DC Center, an LGBTQIA organization in the DC Area.
If you've been reading my newsletters, you know about my mission to bring sensual touch to the community of women who love women. I mean, who wrote the rule that we can only have sensual touch when we're in a committed relationship? That's how we end up with people we don't have any business being with, or the alternative, being touch deprived! But I digress :-).
This series was inspired by the success of the Cuddle Puddle Pajamaramas and the passion-led intuition of the facilitators, Cynthia & Red. This series is only offered in the DC area (at least for now!)
The series will begin with the Cuddle Puddle Pajamarama, the foundation and intro to consent and consensual sensual touch. From there, we will dive deeper. Here's a pic from our last event (with consent from all pictured)! When you buy the series, you get one event for free. Please note that the number is capped at 20. We've sold 9 tickets already at our pre-registration and expect a sold out series, so if you're interested, please sign up now!
July 7, 2023 Cuddle Puddle Pajamarama
Aug 11, 2023 Five Elements Massage
Sep 29, 2023 Simply Sensation Play
Oct 27, 2023 Ropes in Motion
Dec 1, 2023 Sensual Women at Play
Please go to Eventbrite for more details about each event and to register for the series.
Remember, it's all about consent! By coming, you are not obligated to touch anyone you don't want to and are at free choice whether to engage at all. Our intention is to get a posse of women to go through the series together as a group, thereby deepening the connection and increasing the feelings of safety and trust.
Of course, we still have our FREE virtual events:
Book Club: We host a monthly book club. This month, we will do a study group for Existential Kink by Carolyn Elliott.
Singles Salon: 1st Sunday of every month, March 5
Movie Night: 2nd Sunday of every month, Feb 12
Get To Know You Salon: 3rd Sunday of every month, Feb 19. This month we will be showcasing your talents!
Women of a Certain Age (WOCA): monthly, next one tonight, Feb 16.
Self Love & Compassion: 6 Week Masterclass--normally $198, now free! This is Module 1 of Love Essentials, a 6 Module, year long program. Available on demand, do it as your schedule permits.
How do I stay in the know on what's going on with the Les Ladies Conscious Community!! Maybe you aren't getting notifications. Maybe you don't know when these events are happening, and maybe you don't even know how to check your messages in the network or even know what network to check.
Here's are 4 easy steps to make sure you are in the know!
1. JOIN the Les Ladies Conscious Community. Although some of you may belong to the Les Ladies Meetup, the more robust private network that I encourage you to join is the Les Ladies Conscious Community, based on a Mighty Networks platform.
2. TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS. Make sure they're turned on in Mighty Networks. You can choose whether you want a daily digest or notifications as they occur. Click Here for a visual step by step.
3. SAFELIST with your internet provider. Internet providers tend to turn the notifications off believe it or not! To prevent this from happening, please "safelist" @mn.co emails (notice it's not @mn.com but @mn.co). For more info on how to do that, please go here.
4. DOWNLOAD Mighty Networks App on your phone. This makes it easier to get notifications. Be sure to turn on notifications in your phone's settings.
At Les Ladies, we believe that:
1. Creating a community of women* is key. One that feels safe and one that encourages you to be all of who you can be.
2. Everyone can learn how to find, create and maintain deeply satisfying, healthy, soul-expansive, loving relationships.
3. It all starts with self-awareness and self-love.
4. Personal commitment and the support of other amazing women accelerates your growth and development.
5. We're all in this together!
*female identified and nonbinary AFAB
With Love 💕 💗 and Anticipation,